How to get ready for you a class with us.
- Hydrate: drink water like a fish, before, during and after class
- Be Comfortable: Wear what works for you – just nothing loose or flowing that can interfere with the bike
- Check In: Let us know your here to claim your reserved bike
If this is your first ride, sign our waiver and view our Cycletique Bike Safety rules.
- Grab Shoes: if you need them and store your belongings in our locker room.
- Set up Bike: We recommend arriving 10 minutes before class to set up your bike and get ready for class. If this is your first ride we recommend 15 minutes so that a staff member can assist you in the proper bike set -up and go over safety rules.
- Shop in the Boutique: to avoid long lines after class.
- Get Your Good Vibes Rolling and enjoy the class.
- Post Workout: Don’t forget to grab a chilled eucalyptus and lavender towel and our post workout juice: Huli Pau.